Friday, March 14, 2014

Friday Favorites

What's up with all this snow! There are plenty of people (including myself that are greatly looking forward to the end of this winter and the beginning of a warm and hopefully not as dramatic spring! For those of you who are already enjoying the warm weather, I definitely am jealous!

Anyway, this weekend will be filled with lots of work, and during the off times, lots of reading and knitting. They are some the activities I'm really focusing on making time for in my life. They are some of the small and simple things that truly make my life enjoyable. I'm also trying to work on some skills that will make me seem a bit more marketable. Well, that should keep me busy enough till Monday!


And now for some great posts! It's been awhile since I've done one of these, so if the post looks a bit older, sorry about that, it's still pretty good in my opinion!

Laurie over at the Frugal Farmer wrote about saving money on groceries. It's really easy to skip making dinner most nights, and buying lunch every day, but in reality it's a huge waste of money! Being able to extract all your meals from food you bought in one grocery shopping is tricky but not impossible!

Over at livesimply-livewell, a great post on how wealth is now looked at poorly is definitely worth your time. A lot of people feel that if you are wealthy, you have obtained it by means that exploit the rest of the population. In reality, there are many out there who have worked hard for their millions and truly deserve to keep their fortune.

And last but not least over at 1500 days, his anti-rant is all about getting stuff done on your own and how worthwhile it really is.



Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hey thanks for the shout out chicka!
    Have a great weekend, and don't work too hard.
    I just realized, I totally owe you an email too!
    Not trying to rub it in or anything but its 60 and sunny here.....:)

    ReplyDelete