Saturday, September 21, 2013

Saturday Mornings...

Photo Credit: Melissa Dunlap from sheknows.com 

Ah, my favorite time. Usually, if I'm not working, you'll find me having brunch with a friend and then heading out to the farmer's market. These early hours are a great time to just relax with a great cup of tea or coffee!


  • Fall is a great time to declutter your home and make it a warm and inviting space not only for the holidays but also the cold weather that will keep you indoors. On Becoming Minimalist, Vincent writes a great post on why people tend to delay this process. 

  • Budgets are Sexy writes about the kitten they found! The bf and I love our pets, but they sure eat up our monthly budget! Giving a home to a stray is wonderful and hopefully he is taken in soon!

  • Mo' Money did a really great article on the Gen Y article that's been going around. If you haven't read it, you really should considering that everyone is affected by the Gen Y's issues. I could probably (and maybe will) write a whole article on how I feel about expectations and realities. 



And a great thanks to 1500 days for the mention!

Have a great rest of your weekend!

1 comment: