Wednesday, October 1, 2014

And Then It Was Fall...

It's finally turned into fall and everyone is looking forward to football, baking and of course, holidays!

And everyone could easily ask, where has she been? Well, lots of places, but really nowhere. I've been reading many of your articles and still practicing many habits of frugality and trying to develop my frugality muscle. 

Life has been quite busy and still I feel stuck on the treadmill. On the job front, even with having taken some time off from blogging to go full force on this super important aspect of my life, there have been very little changes (aka none). It's quite disappointing and it looks like I'll have to take even more drastic measures to see how I can land my first career position. It really is one of the main ways that will not only help me pay off my debt but also make sure I'm not eating cat food at the ripe age of 60.

Hopefully you guys missed me only a bit and I'll be back to updating you guys about my adventures and my debt payoff...which has only gotten larger...


So, what's new with you?

No comments:

Post a Comment