Thursday, November 28, 2013

Time to Be Thankful

Evening Folks!

Hopefully by now you are all stuffed with great food and are relaxing and digesting! Perhaps you are watching football or just sharing memories with your loved ones.

As for me, I'm listening to a football game (no, I'm not a sports fanatic) and trying to prepare for tomorrow, aka Black Friday. It's going to be a long couple of days with the kickoff (see used a football reference there!) of consumer season, but with a very supportive work-place, it'll go super well.

But I just wanted to make a small list of things I'm thankful of today. Not only my family and friends, but also all the opportunities that I've been given in life. As much as I may complain that my job search isn't going well, it could be going much worse. Luckily, I have two degrees and have a lot of hands on experience that put me far ahead of most candidates. And I also have a job that covers my overhead expenses and allows me to save tons of money each month.

Also, my super supportive bf. We are super close and are able to overcome any challenge that is presented to us. It's great knowing that when I get home, whether it be super early or late, he's willing to make me dinner and rub my feet. Honestly, I can't ask for more.

Being able to remember each and everyday to be thankful for something, even if it's the littlest thing, is something I need to work on. Making a Thanksgiving everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment